permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Polyfaces Documentary Campaign

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Polyfaces Documentary Campaign
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:50:47 -0800 (PST)

Wonderful!

Koreen Brennan

On Saturday, December 14, 2013 7:05 PM, Heenan Doherty
<heenandoherty@gmail.com> wrote:

Polyfaces Documentary
Campaign<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=654154>

DONATE HERE <http://www.heenandoherty.com/Polyfaces>

For the last 2 years we have been filming a documentary on the
renowned Polyface
Farm<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=653986>
&
it's broad community of 5000 families
within a 3 hour 'Foodshed' of this unique operation in Swoope, Virginia. We
do not need GM to feed the world and this farm is a
wonderful example of how to do it without the use of harmful chemicals,
while regenerating soils, respecting animals & re-invigorating
local communities.

<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=653991>

A Heinz
Award<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=653987>
winner, Joel Salatin was
called the 'most innovative farmer in the world' by Time
Magazine<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=653988>,
stars in the Oscar-nominated Food
Inc.<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=653989>
,
along with Michael Pollan's best selling 'The Omnivore's
Dilemma<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=653990>'
and is seen as an inspiration to many thousands of farmers around the
world.
Joel also recently spoke at the UK Parliament on
regenerative farming practices, and is the author of 8 books about his
techniques.

  - Did you know that agriculture is the most damaging industry on the
  planet?
  - With our food system in desperate need of a reboot,
  we wanted to make a film that is a positive example of how you can farm
  and feed thousands of people in your community.
  - Obesity and diabetes are sky rocketing all around the globe and food
  allergies have become the norm.
  What if eating fresh, locally farmed produce could not only make us
  healthier, reinvigorate landscapes & local economies whilst
  helping save the planet?

Please take 9 minutes out of your busy day to watch our trailer,
"Polyfaces<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=653991>
".
We are at the final stages of a 2 year shoot and will then move into the
editing stage. After spending $50,000 of our own funds, we are out of
budget
and now are looking for philanthropic donors to help us to finish this very
important project that could realistically help to
change the face of agriculture for the better, the world over.

When you watch the trailer you will see that we have placed a very high
importance on the wisdom of women,
who are an integral part of the whole Polyface Farms community.

We are pitching this production to the everyday consumer, who we believe
through their daily choices can change the face of agriculture for the
better!

If you would consider passing this on to anyone you feel may be interested
in supporting our project, that would be fabulous.

We are searching for philanthropic sponsorship to complete the documentary
as soon as possible, so if you feel it is within your means to contribute
to the completion of the project, we would be forever grateful.

To complete production of this 70 minute piece will require an
additional $95,000

-------------------

*"Wow, wow, and wow.  As Daniel leaned over my shoulder watching this for
the first time, he said: 'This will go down as the best piece ever done on
us'  I agree. It just shows that you have to understand the material and
then you have to put in time.  You can't short cut quality; you have
to get familiar with the topic. *

*I can't think of enough superlatives to laud onto this trailer. The story
is compelling; the cinematography is gorgeous; the editing is outrageously
fantastic.  How could we ever express our appreciation for how you guys
have captured our ministry? You hit the ball clear out of the park."* Joel
Salatin

*"This could very well be the best piece that has ever been done on us
ever. I mean that.  The time lapses, the many interviews, the close-up how
to shots, the kids. It could be the next big one."* Daniel Salatin

*"Polyface is proof that people can sometimes do more for the health of a
place by cultivating it rather than leaving it alone."* Michael
Pollan<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=653992>

*"Lisa, I just watched the trailer. I've got one word for you: STUNNING,
SIMPLY STUNNING! OK, that's three words. Really powerful stuff. From a
viscerally emotive standpoint, the best I've seen. This could change
things." *Richard Morris

*"Wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be able to
tell folks about this!!!!!!! It's going to change the world!!"* Wendy Gray

----------------------------------

Will you please join with us in being part of the solution?

This film is produced by Lisa Heenan of Regrarians Ltd. (Australia).
Regrarians Ltd. is an Australian-based non-profit organisation
whose primary objective is to the regenerative enhancement of the
biosphere's ecosystem processes.
It does so through delivering world-class education, media & extension to
farmers & consumers across the world,
having had over 10,000 people attend its events since 2007.

All proceeds from this production are to be directed towards the continued
promotion of this film and to the production of other media
that supports the Regrarians objectives.

We would like to acknowledge any financial support we receive with an
appropriate amount of exposure for our donors.
We are happy to discuss this with individual donors. We are planning on
featuring any donation of over $5,000 with a photo of the donor
and a thank you at the end of our documentary.

MAKE YOUR CONTRIBUTION
HERE<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=654154>
!

PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORKS:
www.Polyfaces.com<http://www.heenandoherty.com/CampaignProcess.aspx?A=Link&VID=14915191&KID=162958&LID=654154>

Yours & Growing,

Lisa Heenan & Darren J. Doherty

*LATEST NEWS*
*Darren J Doherty 'Regrarian' Introduction
(18min**s)*<http://youtu.be/MvVlzUv8D5U>
*Fields of Farmers Oceania Tour Feb-Mar 2014 - Aotearoa/NZ, Australia
<https://www.facebook.com/events/494457447291367/>*
*'Polyfaces' Documentary Campaign DONATE HERE!!* <http://www.polyfaces.com>
*'The Regrarians Handbook' (by Darren Doherty & Andrew Jeeves) release in
2014 <http://www.regrarianshandbook.com>*

* <http://www.heenandoherty.com> *

*HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd. (AU)*
*ACN 159 903 483 ABN 80 159 903 483*
*Regrarians Ltd. (AU)*
*ACN 165 750 023*
*International Education
*Regenerative Media & Products
*Broadacre Design & Development
*International Agent for Mr. Joel Salatin <http://polyfacefarms.com/>

<http://www.Facebook.com/HeenanDoherty> <https://twitter.com/HeenanDoherty>

*Darren J. Doherty,*
Director, HeenanDoherty Pty. Ltd.
*Lisa J. Heenan & Darren J. Doherty,*
Directors, Regrarians Ltd.

Web <http://www.heenandoherty.com>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/heenandoherty>
Darren J. Doherty
CV<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxf-Mzo0q-Zbd2NhbXZsbWhDcmM/edit>

HeenanDoherty P/L Trading
Conditions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pR7x3CS-UmQ_Ca8s9JbvCCXYu_tQnxMicPfmWjauFys/edit>
HeenanDoherty Blog <http://www.heenandoherty.com/_blog/Latest_News>

skype: heenandoherty
phone (AU): +61 431 444 836
phone (UK): +44 (0) 7742 189 474
phone (US): +1 917 254 1736

*Other Great Regrarian Links:*

*www.RegenAG.co.uk <http://www.RegenAG.co.uk>*
*www.MasHumus.com <http://www.mashumus.com/>*
*www.RMSGadzia.com <http://www.rmsgadzia.com/>*
*www.PolyfaceFarms.com <http://www.polyfacefarms.com/>*
*www.SavoryInstitute.com <http://www.savoryinstitute.com>*
*www.HolisticManagement.org <http://www.holisticmanagement.org/>*
___________________

Note: If you do not wish to be an addressee on the HeenanDoherty database
then please advise us & you will be removed from future dispatches.....

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.
Google message archive search:
http://www.ipermie.net
https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
Permaculture: -- portal to an expanding global network of landtech pioneers
-- who are designing ecological land use systems with integrated elements for
synergy, sustainability, regeneration and enhanced nature-compatible human
habitat