permaculture - [permaculture] edX

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] edX
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:12:27 -0400

edX
https://www.edx.org/

edX courses
Courses are designed to be interesting, fun and rigorous. They are the best
courses, from the best professors and the best schools, spanning dozens of
subjects. Some edX courses now offer ID verified Certificates of
Achievement. A new way to demonstrate your achievement and showcase your
knowledge.

EdX is a non-profit created by founding partners Harvard and MIT. We're
bringing the best of higher education to students around the world. EdX
offers MOOCs and interactive online classes in subjects including law,
history, science, engineering, business, social sciences, computer science,
public health, and artificial intelligence (AI).

Study, have fun, and uncover a new passion or learn skills that just may
change your life.

Student FAQs

https://www.edx.org/?q=student-faq

Our support goal is to provide you great self-service tools that insure
your success. Still need help after reading these? Submit a question
through our Help Center. <https://www.edx.org/contact> Are you a student?
Post your question(s) in your course specific discussion forum.
edX BASICS Who can take an edX course? How do I sign
up?<https://www.edx.org/?q=student-faq#>

EdX courses are open to everyone. All you need is access to a computer with
a current browser and an Internet connection and, of course, a desire to
learn.

To sign up, simply create an edX account and then register for the course
of your choice. Choose Register Now <https://courses.edx.org/register> to
get started. Unless you choose an ID Verified certificate, registration is
free!

Real Classes

From
Science
to Art to
Technology,
edX offers
simply the best
classes from the best professors and universities.
Check out the new edX Demo
course<https://www.edx.org/course/edx/edxdemo101/edx-demo/1038>
.
An Amazing Experience

>From our
think tank to
your screen—
we help you
learn through cool tools, videos and game-like labs, like our 3D virtual
molecule builder.
On Your Schedule

Take edX
courses at
your pace,
at home or in a cafe.
Earn your Certificate of Achievement, or just audit the course.
Our virtual 'classroom' is open 24/7 and everyone is accepted.
MEET NEW
FRIENDS

Use the latest in
peer-to-peer
social learning
tools and connect
with smart and
passionate people,
just like you, from around
the world.

Learn more: take the new edX Demo course
here<https://www.edx.org/course/edx/edxdemo101/edx-demo/1038>.
More questions? Read our FAQ <https://www.edx.org/?q=student-faq>

  • [permaculture] edX, Lawrence London, 10/21/2013