permaculture - [permaculture] The 2013 International Permaculture Congress IPC11 Cuba

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The 2013 International Permaculture Congress IPC11 Cuba
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:45:32 -0400

http://www.ipc11cuba.com/

"Dear Permaculturists of the world!

During the last International Permaculture Convergence (IPC), IPC10,
celebrated in Jordan in September 2011, Cuba was chosen as the host for the
next IPC, IPC11, and we will be doing it this NOVEMBER 2013!!

As well as our friendly company you will enjoy a range activities to get
involved in here including:

- a Permaculture Design Course facilitated by internationally renowned
teachers: Ron Berezan (CA), Brock Dolman (USA), Paulo Mellet (UK) and
Cuba’s own Roberto Perez Rivero. Cary Cruz and Carmen Cabrera will also be
invited teachers from Cuba.
- a 3 day Conference with the themes "Island Permaculture, Urban
Permaculture, and Permaculture and Climate Change"
- a 5 day Convergence and
- visits to permaculture and sustainability sites in Havana and two
Provinces of Cuba to see examples of Permaculture CUBA STYLE!

Dates are listed on the panel to the right.

>From all of us permies here in Cuba we would like to say THANK YOU for this
wonderful opportunity to show off our work and hard earned experiences and
to continue our learning and exchanging with international participants and
collaborators… so
WELCOME to the Caribbean, WELCOME to Latin America and WELCOME TO OUR
ARCHIPELAGO!!!!

Sincerely,
*The Cuba Organising Team *
>From the Antonio Núñez Jiménez Foundation for Nature and Humanity"

  • [permaculture] The 2013 International Permaculture Congress IPC11 Cuba, Lawrence London, 10/14/2013