permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seed, yes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seed, yes
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:15:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,

I'd like to contribute an article or two for the seeds issue.  I grow,
harvest and clean out between 60 and 80 kinds of seeds most years.  I have
been selling seeds commercially off and on for 30 years +.

Right now I have a half-written article on letting plants self seed in the
garden. Volunteer gardening. I could write up a little something on cheap and
easy tools for seed cleaning.  And I could put together a reference list of
books on the topic. Not comprehensive,  just a few favorites.

How does that sound?  thoughts?

anyone doing an article on seed libraries.  gotta have one of those.

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski