permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Atomic Goal - 800 Years of Power From Waste -NYTimes.com

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Atomic Goal - 800 Years of Power From Waste -NYTimes.com
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:26:28 -0700 (PDT)

These guys will always bark up the tree that will allow them to try to create
monopolies. A real energy solution will enable us all to have our source of
energy in our back yard, or our neighborhood.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition