permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Certified Naturally Grown: An alternative label toorganic

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Certified Naturally Grown: An alternative label toorganic
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 01:04:59 +0100

Makes a lot of sense to me. We were certified organic for 14 years and the price for certification went up year after year but our income didn't. We could see the time coming that we would need to borrow money to pay for certification. The paperwork involved also was no longer doable. That took about a month's work for a person every year.
I know better than most the dangers of using unatural chemical ways and we eat our own produce after all. So of course we grow natural.

John, no longer certified

SCHAGHTICOKE, N.Y.: Certified Naturally Grown: An alternative label to
organic | Business | NewsObserver.com
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/08/17/3114829/naturally-grown-an-alternative.html