permaculture - [permaculture] Write for the Permaculture Activist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Wages <jwages@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Write for the Permaculture Activist
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 07:01:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

As we approach the target date for submissions to the upcoming "Appropriate
Technology" issue of the Permaculture Activist, we have room for several more
articles. Anyone interested in writing on rocket stoves, solar
heating/drying, "passive" refrigeration, tools for gardening or small-scale
farming, tools for natural building, aquaculture systems, or other
down-to-earth, "how-to" aspects of Appropriate Technology, please feel free
to contact me. We'd like this to be a resource-packed issue. Perhaps you
can help. Thanks.

John

John Wages
Editor, the Permaculture Activist
wagesjm@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Write for the Permaculture Activist, John Wages, 08/20/2013