permaculture - [permaculture] Convergence Way Point- before or after

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Morris <earthsurfing@yahoo.com>
  • To: riseup list <northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net>, Hudson Valley PC <permaculturehudsonvalley@lists.riseup.net>, "westernmapermacultureguild-request@lists.thepine.org" <westernmapermacultureguild-request@lists.thepine.org>, PC listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Convergence Way Point- before or after
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 19:59:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All-

Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be hosting some folks coming to
and going from the Northeast Permaculture Convergence this weekend, and
having some strategizing conversations for the network before and after the
gathering.

If you need a place to break up your trip, and want to visit a permaculture
site along the way- please drop us a line!

In Solidarity,
Keith Morris

Willow Crossing Farm
www.WillowCrossing.org

________________________________
Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
Design and Education for Ecological Culture
[www.ProspectRock.org]
P.O. Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464
Keith@ProspectRock.org
(802) 734-1129

"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)