permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [is this for real, just too preposterous to believe] How Long Before This Is Illegal Too? (On the Banks)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [is this for real, just too preposterous to believe] How Long Before This Is Illegal Too? (On the Banks)
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:18:02 +0100

It is obvious that all our emails are read, stored and profiled by at least 3-4 secret services in different parts of the world.
john

I can't comment because there is someone reading my email. All I'll say is
that next time there's anything in the news that captures the attention of
the nation, stay awake and watch what is happening in Washington. That's
when things like this slip through unnoticed until they're done.

Courage,
Carolyn