permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea] Tea Recipe Book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea] Tea Recipe Book
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 12:42:23 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [compost_tea] Tea Recipe Book
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 10:52:07 -0000
From: urbiculture1 <ron@urbiculture.org>
To: compost_tea@yahoogroups.com

Hi all, I'm interested in creating and publishing a free use recipe book of compost tea recipes. Do you have a specific recipe or two that has worked well for you?

Of course I know there are many conditions that can affect the quality of a brew, such as temperature changes and ingredients affecting brew times, etc. For the best comparison, please include the temperatures used while preparing so others can try to adjust when needed.

Are you the creator of this recipe? Please include your name, or that of the creator, if you're willing to be published. Any photos or company names/logo are ok, too!

I am a brewer and have been for 4 years. I was trained by Dr. Elaine Ingham, in Virginia.

This will be in the form of an ebook and credit will be given to those who have contributed. It is not going to be marketed financially. Only free to help educate and inspire others to start brewing. Do you have any recipe you're willing to share?

Let me know, soon, please!

thanks

Ron McCorkle

  • [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea] Tea Recipe Book, venaurafarm, 06/09/2013