permaculture - [permaculture] Bee populations decline due primarily to weakening from pesticide exposure, neonicotinoids in particular. Re: Cities Of The Future,

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Bee populations decline due primarily to weakening from pesticide exposure, neonicotinoids in particular. Re: Cities Of The Future,
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 22:07:50 -0400

Bee populations decline due primarily to weakening from pesticide exposure,
neonicotinoids in particular. Re: [permaculture] Cities Of The Future,

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org>wrote:

> Not sure why this is a subject for this group except as a forewarning! It
> certainly has an amped up GMO quality about it! Shivers my timbers!!
> Scott

May be.

Bee news:

Honey Bee Die-Off Caused by Multiple Factors Including Pesticides Friday,
03 May 2013 14:31 By Theresa
Riley<http://www.truth-out.org/author/itemlist/user/46980>,
Moyers & Company<http://billmoyers.com/2013/05/02/honey-bee-die-off-caused/>|
Report

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/16156-honey-bee-die-off-caused-by-multiple-factors-including-pesticides

  • [permaculture] Bee populations decline due primarily to weakening from pesticide exposure, neonicotinoids in particular. Re: Cities Of The Future,, Lawrence London, 05/03/2013