permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Natural hydroponics, aquatic foodweb & quality food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Natural hydroponics, aquatic foodweb & quality food
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:56:16 -0700

ok my 2 cents. all these folks that are growing organic trees must feed the pots. and if it is in a pot that soil that was in the pot when you started the tree so they feed teas organic stuff some even vegan to the pots to keep it organic and happy. just because you plant in soil does not mean you are not organic after so many years your natural hydroponic. does not mean your adding npk you are only adding natural stuff to the soil . one of the best reads I have read in the past few days was that a grower can raise his own live microrizobem sorry about spelling , in pots . so to me it is not the medium I like soil my self but I can c natural hydroponic being organic and natural . to me hydroponic just means you feed with water now what you feed is what makes the difference.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Hinds" <cedecor@gmx.net>