permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Community Grazing and Agroforestry Resources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Carnevale <c.s.carnevale@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Community Grazing and Agroforestry Resources
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:36:16 -0500

The Overstory has also published a few editions on animals in
agroforestry. Remember that these are written for tropical climate, but
there is plenty to be inspired by:

-Edition # 35, "Animals in
Agroforestry"<http://agroforestry.net/overstory/overstory35.html>
-Edition # 36, "Silvopasture: An Agroforestry
Practice"<http://agroforestry.net/overstory/overstory36.html>
-Edition # 37, "Trees/Livestock
Examples"<http://agroforestry.net/overstory/overstory37.html>
-Edition # 50, "Animal/Tractor
Systems"<http://agroforestry.net/overstory/overstory50.html>

ATTRA also has published information sheets on similar topics:

-https://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/livestock/pasture.html

-https://attra.ncat.org/uofa/docs/WhatIsAgroforestry.pptx

-https://attra.ncat.org/...a-pub/summaries/summary.php?pub=62

Chris Carnevale