permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Casey Cripe's "whole systems" collages and illustrations - Boing Boing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Casey Cripe's "whole systems" collages and illustrations - Boing Boing
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:44:27 -0800

Yes, that's the one!
I wonder whether they allow this image to be borrowed, and if so, what credits ought to be given...
frances

-----Original Message----- From: venaurafarm
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:32 PM
To: permaculture

On 2/27/2013 7:25 PM, venaurafarm wrote:
On 2/27/2013 7:20 PM, Lawrence London wrote:
Casey Cripe's "whole systems" collages and illustrations - Boing Boing
http://boingboing.net/2013/02/27/casey-cripes-whole-systems.html

"Casey Cripe's mixed-media and digital collages are deeply immersive
explorations in nature, science, cartography, and whole systems thinking.
In the memory palace of my mind, Cripe's work is hung in the same gallery
as Paul Laffoley, Imaginary Foundation, and, of course, Buckminster
Fuller. Casey
Cripe <http://www.caseycripe.com>"
http://www.caseycripe.com/

Particularly this image, very permacultural:

http://www.caseycripe.com/Portfolio-6.html

Wrong URL, try this instead:

http://www.caseycripe.com/Portfolio-5_files/5%26%285%29.jpg