permaculture - [permaculture] PDC at Sustainable Kashi Ashram Florida, Mar 15-26

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] PDC at Sustainable Kashi Ashram Florida, Mar 15-26
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:46:32 -0800 (PST)

We're delivering a PDC at a beautiful 80 acre intentional community ashram in
central Florida Mar 15-26. They are installing a number of very nice
permaculture systems there. There are wild edibles, diverse wildlife,
wilderness areas, lakes and ponds, a river with boating, sacred spaces, yoga,
animals, mandala gardens, and more. Lots of hands on opportunity, intense
instruction by expert instructors in a variety of subjects, great people.
This site is a yoga ashram so there will be yoga meditation offered daily but
it is voluntary - the community is all denominational and respects all
religious beliefs and non-religious beliefs, and the course itself is
non-religious, focused on permaculture principles, tools and technique.

More info at the web site or facebook site below.

Koreen Brennan

www.growpermaculture.com
www.facebook.com/growpermaculturenow
www.meetup.com/sustainable-urban-agriculture-coalition
>From cory8570@yahoo.com Sat Feb 23 23:43:14 2013
zh_JXeqw0oBFezVttk0PkTbIh9tBSjoM4AJjJYiCjF4FRYf1IEyMrRu_oOFO
1xBRcxdEkD9kIOmSBfBJ.DKsmTuI52COdtvjV3excAh1IlYvFBmOo9IS7KWV
NKxCccSgvd.yfavAKe3tUM5u2u3D0ofRY3ADz5YJhNkAiG76jBRdoFPsM6KE
DBXiZTgjePBtT9Gpu3nV8Qq7Vsmy1oGWqgRD3Ls2n31VBGU0UOz6sRwpbvRz
kWtsXs6f5wl8mnNt0OJ_A3KAmB8StWKEUzQUNHV1EoAiy.up4aMNoUsUhZkr
CByMA_iDY_ifUOmCzAXktfVXvX62zQcQKWeaqS2nAToatIWNIdwhlWFaL59O
XbaYnUw--

V2UgYXJlIGNvbnRpbnVpbmcgb3VyIGZvb2QgZm9yZXN0IHByb2plY3QgYXQgUGluZSBSaWRnZSBMYWtvdGEgcmVzZXJ2YXRpb24gaW4gU291dGggRGFrb3RhIHRoaXMgc3ByaW5nLCBpbiBNYXkuIFdlIGhvcGUgdG8gcGxhbnQgMTAwMCB0cmVlcywgaW5zdGFsbCBiZWVoaXZlcywgaW5zdGFsbCBhIG1ham9yIGRhbSBhbmQgc3dhbGUgc3lzdGVtLCB3YXRlciBjYXRjaG1lbnQsIGlycmlnYXRpb24gYW5kIGdyZXl3YXRlciwgYW5kIGZpbmlzaCBvZmYgYSBwb25kLiBJZiB3ZSBnZXQgZW5vdWdoIHZvbHVudGVlcnMBMAEBAQE-