permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Primitive Technology, Traditional Skills and Hand-Made Tools

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rhonda Baird <rk.baird@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Primitive Technology, Traditional Skills and Hand-Made Tools
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:45:10 -0500

Roman,

I'm so glad to read your words--that warmed my heart. I feel so much
excitement and joy in proposing and guest editing this next issue. The
synthesis and dialogue between permaculture and Nature Connection seem like
such a powerful edge to be exploring and leading to beautiful
transformations.

warmly,
Rhonda Baird

Permaculture Teacher/Designer
Sheltering Hills Design

Assistant Editor, *Permaculture Activist*