permaculture - [permaculture] CPI business and How monoculture farming changes biodiversity

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] CPI business and How monoculture farming changes biodiversity
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 07:17:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jude,

Nice article link.  I just read it.  Great study around the world with a
cube.

I just gave a talk on permaculture to a group of farmers and organic soil
amendment salespeople.  (Tainio Bio-Ag Conference). Organic leaning but not
all of them.  I was thinking of what would be useful to large scale
monoculture farmers and the beetle banks etc like you are doing is one of
them.  So of course I'd like to know more when you have something to share.

I am starting a 6-weekend pdc today.  I have 37 people signed up.  A full
course!

I will eventually need some certificates and I am under the impression I can
issue CPI certificates?  What do I need to do next?

permacordially

Michael Pilarski

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski