permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Roundup, Glyphosate for newbies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Roundup, Glyphosate for newbies
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:23:34 -0800 (PST)

Here is info on someone who has very good research on the hazards of Roundup.

INTRODUCING DR. ARDEN ANDERSON
Review by Michael Pilarski

I attended, and spoke at, the February 7-8, 2013 Bio-Ag
Conference in Spokane Washington. One of the presenters was Dr. Arden Anderson
and he gave one of the most powerful presentations I have seen in many years.
Dr. Anderson is both a scientist and a physician.  He talks to groups of
farmers and also to doctors. He is an
expert in soil health and human health and can point out the fallacies in
conventional farming and allelopathic medicine and what the alternatives are
for human health and for soil health. I highly recommend anyone concerned with
human health to read his book. If you know anyone struggling with disease or
illness this book can help them.

Arden made a clear cause and affect that the de-mineralized
(and often poison-laden) food being delivered by agriculture today is the
cause
of the epidemic proportions of disease and ill health in the USA.  He made
the very clear point that the
public is having an increasingly negative view of farmers for doing so.  Dr.
Anderson is a family physician in
Indiana and sees first hand the damage caused by the unhealthy food of
today.  He particularly singled out
GMO foods (genetically-modified organisms) and glyphosphate (Roundup
herbicide)
as possibly the worst catastrophe humanity has ever seen. There are now
hundreds of studies showing that eating GMO food causes tumors, cancers and
many diseases, particularly of the reproductive system. Glyphosphate or its
breakdown products contaminates the food grown with its use. Most of the GMOs
have been created for tolerance to Roundup herbicide (called Round-up Ready),
so people eating those foods get a double whammy of GMO and glyphosphate.
The damage is being done at the genetic
level and the ill effects will be with us for generations to come.  GMO crops
and glyphosphate should be
banned immediately.  I wish
everybody could see Dr. Anderson’s presentation. His presentation at the
conference will eventually be available on a DVD along with the presentations
of other conference speakers. I’ll let my readers know when the DVD becomes
available and how to order it.

Bottom line: Roundup and GMOs are very hazardous to your
health.

Dr. Arden Anderson’s book “Real Medicine, Real Health” is
available from Acres USA Bookstore. www.acresusa.com/books/books.asp

Here is where you can read an interview with Dr. Anderson:
www.acresusa.com/magazines/archives/0904AndersenInt.htm

Dr Anderson has a blog at: ardenandersen.blogspot.com/

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski