permaculture - Re: [permaculture] DNA

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] DNA
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:39:35 -0000

Mostly no Lawrence.

Regular human grammar in DNA? nonsense
Human languages are verbalisations of our DNA? Bigger nonsense. We could just as well say that there is human grammar ruling the digital codes in the software of our PC's. Why not the grammar of a cabbage plant language? At least we have a lot in common with that DNA language wise.

And our DNA does not store data like a computer system. Computer language is digital, DNA is quadrennial and has different properties because of this.

Can spoken words rearrange DNA. Extremely unlikely unless you also want to believe that an incantation will also stop the ail storm and lightning that we have at the moment. But, some emotions will have an effect on the expression of our DNA. If you manage to be permanently happy or depressed then this can change the expression of our DNA trough "epigenetics".

I think it becomes clearer when you read the last part : "The key to changing DNA with words and phrases is in using the right frequency." and then they say : "Through the application of modulated radio and light frequencies..." Obvious that human spoken words and light frequencies have not too much in common.

Can radio modulation waves change DNA and repair genetic defects? I would think I'd rather repair a complex electronic circuit with a sledge hammer as only tool.

John

Speaking of DNA, is this possible, John D'Hondt?
The royalty of the kingdom of permalandia may think they have all the woo
woo but this time even they have been upstaged:
"Our DNA stores data like a computer’s memory system. Not only that, but
our genetic code uses grammar rules and syntax in a way that closely
mirrors human language! They also found that even the structuring of
DNA-alkaline pairs follows a regular grammar and has set rules. It appears
that all human languages are simply verbalizations of our DNA. Most
astounding of all, the team discovered that living human DNA can be changed
and rearranged with spoken words and phrases. The key to changing DNA with
words and phrases is in using the right frequency. Through the application
of modulated radio and light frequencies, the Russians were able to
influence cellular metabolism and even remedy genetic defects. The team
achieved incredible results using vibration and language. "