permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Deserted Gardens: A DIY Guide to Permaculture in the Desert

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Deserted Gardens: A DIY Guide to Permaculture in the Desert
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:18:44 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah sheehe <sarah.sheehe@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Deserted Gardens is a 'Zine project that I am heading while I will be
working for an organizing urban permaculture center, it will be a DIY guide
to Permaculture in the desert, with how to instructions for: Desert Food
Forrest, Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands, Desert Food Plant
Identification, and Gardening to Recharge an Aquifer...Ect. Like the page
and learn some stuff..

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/DesertedGardens

Crowdfunding
http://www.gofundme.com/1ydvis

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Deserted Gardens: A DIY Guide to Permaculture in the Desert, Lawrence London, 01/30/2013