permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: live-in gardner wanted

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: live-in gardner wanted
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 21:04:49 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: live-in gardner wanted
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 18:52:20 -0600
From: Nan Hildreth <NanHildreth@riseup.net>

Because of a divorce, I need a gardener to grow organic vegetables
for market at the place back in the woods 70 miles north of
Houston. The beds, irrigation, orchard, berries. etc is partially
setup. In 2 months, by April, we could get income going of $500 a
week and build from there. (Zone 8b is rather warm and winter greens
grow in Jan/Feb.) I have the relationships for sales to restaurants
and a spot at the farmer's market.

It's so remote that I'm looking for a family, else they would feel
too lonesome back in the woods. It has a big old house on it and the
woods are lovely. I am expecting to work with the family on money,
production and sales until they don't need me.

Email me at NanHildreth@riseup.net or text me at 713-504-9901 and
I'll send you the long story on it.

Nan Hildreth, 713-504-9901

  • [permaculture] Fwd: live-in gardner wanted, venaurafarm, 12/29/2012