permaculture - [permaculture] True North Health Center

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] True North Health Center
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 08:36:38 -0800

On Dec 9, 2012, at 7:47 AM, venaurafarm wrote:

> TrueNorth Health Center
> http://www.healthpromoting.com/
>
> [snip]
>
> This looks very good.
> LL

It is very good. That's where my wife, our land partner, and I go. They are
brilliant people, and very inexpensive, always starting with the least
invasive treatment. They don't hustle you through, and they consider
prescription drugs a last resort instead of the first option. Anyone in the
North SF Bay area should check them out (Santa Rosa). Also, you can live
there pretty inexpensively (compared to other clinics) to fast or use their
diet under their supervision.

My doc at True North, Michael Klaper, has a number of videos on YouTube and
for sale that are worth watching. He's a scientist who doesn't think like
most MDs--or, I mean, he actually thinks instead of just buying what he's
handed by big pharma.

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com