permaculture - [permaculture] Restoration Agriculture by Mark Shepard | Acres U.S.A. -- The magazine of organic/sustainable farming

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, marketfarming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Restoration Agriculture by Mark Shepard | Acres U.S.A. -- The magazine of organic/sustainable farming
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:31:12 -0500

Restoration Agriculture by Mark Shepard | Acres U.S.A. -- The
magazine of organic/sustainable farming
http://www.acresusa.com/books/closeup.asp?action=search&prodid=2213&catid&pcid=2

Restoration Agriculture
by Mark Shepard

Around the globe most people get their calories from “annual”
agriculture — plants that grow fast for one season, produce lots of
seeds, then die. Every single human society that has relied on annual
crops for staple foods has collapsed. Restoration Agriculture explains
how we can have all of the benefits of natural, perennial ecosystems
and create agricultural systems that imitate nature in form and
function while still providing for our food, building, fuel and many
other needs — in your own backyard, farm or ranch. This book, based on
real-world practices, presents an alternative to the agriculture
system of eradication and offers exciting hope for our future.
Softcover, 344 pages.

Item #7170 — $30.00

Price: $30.00 Shipping December 1st

Acres U.S.A.