permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Paleo diet

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rhonda Baird <rk.baird@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: Paleo diet
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 22:43:16 -0500

I really like Robb Wolf's take on this. He is also very interested in
promoting permaculture. I've heard him mention it a few times on his
podcast and been in contact with him about it.

I've eaten paleo for several years and found it to be very beneficial for a
number of concerns--and it fits very well with the kind of food production
I am interested in. I wonder what others think about this or what others'
experience of this has been.

--Rhonda Baird
Sheltering Hills Design