permaculture - [permaculture] 22nd Annual PDC at Lost Valley Education Center in Oregon

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Marisha Auerbach <queenbee@herbnwisdom.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] 22nd Annual PDC at Lost Valley Education Center in Oregon
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:45:54 -0800

*22nd Annual Lost Valley Educational Center*
*Permaculture Design Course*

certified by the Permaculture Institute of North America (PINA)

*December 3 - 16, 2012
Near Eugene, OR *

Permaculture offers a positive response to the uncertainties of the future.
It is a method of design that offers ways for you to create permanent
culture by conscious, sustainable use of resources in all aspects of
living. The time to plan for a resilient and prosperous future is now.

*Course Topics Include:*
Permaculture Ethics & Principles
Mapping & Design Exercises
Natural Cycles & Pattern Recognition
Observation & Site Analysis
Garden Design & Establishment
Useful Plants & Planting Strategies
Water Harvesting, Management & Conservation
Soil Building & Ecology
Animals in the System
Forests, Agroforestry & Tree Crops
Eco-Building & Appropriate Technology
Urban Permaculture & Village Design
Cooperative Economics

Cost: $1325 including accommodations and prepared organic meals.

To register, contact Marisha Auerbach (503) 454-6656 or
queenbee@herbnwisdom.com

Register now to reserve your space in this inspiring and informative
course!

Lost Valley is an intentional community and nonprofit educational center,
dedicated to living, learning, and teaching sustainable, ecologically-based
culture in Dexter, OR. Our 87 acres in the foothills of the Cascades, 20
miles SE of Eugene, offer forests, a natural meadow, organic gardens,
hiking trails, a pond and a creek. http://www.lostvalley.org

--
Herb'n Wisdom
Queen Bee Flower Essences

"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to
production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of
us do this, there is enough for everyone.

Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on
the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food
and shelter." - Bill Mollison

  • [permaculture] 22nd Annual PDC at Lost Valley Education Center in Oregon, Marisha Auerbach, 11/05/2012