permaculture - [permaculture] George Chan

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Leo Bakx <info@leobakx.com>, zoĆ« rozar <s.rozar@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] George Chan
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:18:37 +0100

Sorry LL...George first came to the prominance of the Permaculture
community circa 1990 and spoke at IPC4 in Nepal. Key in George Chan
Integrated Farming for a search. There are probably better web sites than
this but its a start

http://www.emissionizero.net/Integrated_Farming_System_-_George_Chan.html

Best regards and thanks. Steve Hart

7. Re: To the Permaculture Elders & George Chan's story (Steve Hart)