permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture in Matara,Cajamarca Peru

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture in Matara,Cajamarca Peru
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 23:24:47 -0400

I am now in Facebook chat mode with Permaculturist Robert Sanchez in
Matara Cajamarca Peru. We talked about garden tools and he says he will visit a local blacksmith garden tool maker tomorrow and take pictures to post for me to see on Facebook. He is very enamored of Permaculture and has many friends who are also. It looks like he and his fellow villagers have installed many vital permaculture systems in and around their village. They use upland wells for water and ditches for garden irrigation. And the pictures of some of the food they fix ther...makes me very hungry. Interesting to communicate with someone about permaculture through the language barrier...not really a problem.

LL

  • [permaculture] Permaculture in Matara,Cajamarca Peru, venaurafarm, 09/21/2012