permaculture - [permaculture] Cleveland Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: JOSH KOPPEN <mudfoot2100@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cleveland Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 18:06:34 -0400

Hello fellow permaculturalists,

Green Triangle is hosting a PDC here in Cleveland over 6 weekends this
fall. And have just extended the deadline for enrollment to Monday the 27th,
in hopes of filling the class to capacity. So here's your chance to either
sign up (there is housing available), or contribute to our scholarship fund
so we can bring on students that are not able to pay the full cost. Please
check out our website greentri.org (under construction) or our Facebook page
for more information. Also, please get in touch if you're in the region and
would like to do some collaboration.

Thanks,
Josh

  • [permaculture] Cleveland Permaculture, JOSH KOPPEN, 08/23/2012