permaculture - [permaculture] seeking organic farms within 100 mile radius of Daytona Beach FL

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] seeking organic farms within 100 mile radius of Daytona Beach FL
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 06:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

I live in Daytona Beach FL and want to create a list of organic farms that
are within 100 miles of here and that are marketing their produce. I'm
looking for any organic growing operations, of any size, that are involved in
market farming in any way, be it farm stand or CSA or farmer's markets or
what have you.

I'm creating a comprehensive list of suppliers of organic vegetables, fruit,
eggs, meat, milk, honey, oils, and any other basic natural foods.

The 100-mile radius is roughly bounded by Gainesville to the west; just north
of Jacksonville to the north; and just south of Melbourne to the south.

If you know of, or if you yourself have, an organic market-farming operation
in this part of Florida, please let me know! Thanks for any help you can
provide.

cheers,

Jenny Nazak

"Night is a dead monotonous period under a roof; but in the open world it
passes lightly, with its stars and dews and perfumes, and the hours are
marked by changes in the face of Nature."
-- Robert Louis Stevenson, Travels with a Donkey
>From venaurafarm@bellsouth.net Thu Aug 23 11:42:25 2012
sRlrrGdp2UxWm5wp1l0ul7Xyv6Jjkee68fqvZfElAasUsPSe_TjjcNure0E3
7eperNOVr.0xYHLMKe8it28TpgE1ekbSXfA2QIUxnxyn6O5IZjqZg07Jmo1d
rTP8xIRTEzw_qs1UVbPcISDMpMIbKA4xC5RTEqX.TeSMx67SKPHRlDa1HtTq
6WDhuSGSyo1DIe24cxy8FahVYFExXMOVY8lC2VQGsRA.ID7HkHvAN8nxeIqc
2NuqxzYwi0b8YkhbrKoEcxK1xSQeqKPge88HlBKbQofpjwbC07ZK.jNm_3tx
Zelxa5DIThZY7DUqr9h1THwZxySa8dT9nHbSkQq5LM_5aUsly4.l8jyEFmfa
8hqOVLqkNAFgzmYfWpYhNN97WYBBVCwOaJUM1Yt0JBMe9MZrDYROWmL9OvFy
VMhgwZt2bzF7Ll79s6D6Aq3lnJ8e_Pp5gFomGfiAXOD6fKyZPkywujW0FLvC
xn6EAi4Zkpw8FUmbuPictSmgW_8pOFlQnjx7T0_izGCQ.MyoOi605yW3TOKC
wc2s3Dvvm5K2YjYoH8gVGUXrBn7Mu.zvogMWiQeWmfYwo6U1CjEjdXfBEJUb
HJYdG3WgNaFTCVr.RwRed84q4RxXOAr_7UkbGIrTQGpF_PGMjNISJ14OYU4C
J2bguiAzkHKOZcw28pZ15vkN87PLOKUWfd6Ow7Vb4DkUBSEyROiOZVLeX8df
TsmDyhkgD0Qck__1qHZz8ziefLTlXW8uUu3etV02FdmDm1BlBNuKE3sgqxPg
uxdN1OAB0aS5zgg_SDDpx9U4aNOU0lbTFdkOrComhhPoHMLVkYZ3tP2vWDOk
KPRp1ck_PfRIQpa1O_f07tRvGrCRioBjEW21MUn5fecbk7YgVtETRSKOzv4i
bVVmhUDHymayanK7FBO4Gyp0jUrCGoBSLGFUuvie8vYaAaTBCAp8tkmvkxof
8IscOlVEcLM5BKNvb.2NNc15I3IVQwftT8tCpZwfyMZ2M41JD5oiodXVBz40
oxsUPDRHVL20dw8L4bp32Oz5iW_1hJDAyDo_hMRsnaxfNQyDzOAAzKeqNjp3
909I3cmAvAWQH13OnTLmElA0k6VrihsE81Tsl.iUlkRC00Jp9aA1aDNki1SA
YANOiAZERYmEKzqzw4AQJLVVSBStBXzGdFDR2xxp53Y6oHtJVVgKzHqACRo0
weKKpidzE8WV_HWYAchVhi0sUxOo.B8vMbKk2lfFP6dUNmlf92pTtw4PXoaI
Z6jCrlK0i62aaGoooRAcXkSX9JLTTI7ANmujgaA1RP4IOum5kJem1pSEgnb3
G74vluIe9HI7mlnJaKkKRKD9ikrbYGOhXHwWB.OjL23Xhn5BeLJhZ35GrL4o
m73rggt.F6KsE9vYWVwT6llUsdxAWylrN183Kpy352srEwXt6lfH2XI5YIF6
B7v7m_et8a24tUWKJa5KfRzQUZ3u9Wywlz3sPycGGWSD6t1XHJLqLJZg-