permaculture - [permaculture] Share Permaculture Knowledge in East Texas?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jennifer Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permielist <austinperm@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Share Permaculture Knowledge in East Texas?
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:23:26 -0700 (PDT)

Any permies available to give a free talk, presentation, or class in a little
farming community in east TX? The town is Frost, which the person contacting
me described as "a little rural farming community in North Central Texas,
about 75 miles from Ft. Worth and about 40 miles from Waco between Waco and
Waxahachie, 20 miles from Corsicana. We are kind of in the middle and not
really close to anything."

If you are available and interested, please contact me off-list.

jenny

Jenny Nazak
Austin Permaculture Guild
www.austinperm.com
Our Fall 2012 Permaculture Design Certificate Course in Austin is full - now
accepting registrations for Winter/Spring 2013!

  • [permaculture] Share Permaculture Knowledge in East Texas?, Jennifer Nazak, 08/20/2012