permaculture - [permaculture] PERMACULTURE RESEARCH: Where are the (US) PC farms?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rafter sass ferguson <liberationecology@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, permaculture <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] PERMACULTURE RESEARCH: Where are the (US) PC farms?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:34:50 -0500

As part of my dissertation project on permaculture, I'm going to be
visiting dozens of permaculture farm sites in the continental US.

Before I select sites, I want to make sure I'm drawing from as complete a
pool as possible.
If you know of a permaculture-identified farming operation in North America,
PLEASE get in touch!

Thanks so much for your help.

Best,
Rafter

--
Rafter Sass Ferguson, MS
Doctoral Student | Crop Sciences Department