permaculture - [permaculture] JOIN THE EUPC 2012 LIVE ONLINE!!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: zukunftswerkstatt <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] JOIN THE EUPC 2012 LIVE ONLINE!!!
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 15:32:21 +0200

hi everyone,

i am pleased to announce that we managed to livestream parts of the
European Permaculture Convergence, which is currently taking place in
escherode near kassel, germany.

please see below for the links.

sandra

Hi,

afther the night and morning without the internet we finally got virtual
conferencing up and running (with kind help from our Spanish colleagues
from Nodo Espiral).

We'll be adding brodcasted presentations at (parts of the program
<http://www.eupc2012.de/program.html>):

http://permateachers.eu/virtual-conference/

Now we are broadcasting Declan Kennedy's opening speach.

Welcome to join us live or watch the recorded sessions!

Sunny greetings from Kassel,
Domen
Permaculture Teachers Partnership

  • [permaculture] JOIN THE EUPC 2012 LIVE ONLINE!!!, zukunftswerkstatt, 08/01/2012