permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture standards

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Daniel Jager <dfjager@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture standards
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:18:58 -0700 (PDT)

I have always noticed that as soon as someone, in any activity, depends on
this activity for his/her livelihood, objectivity is lost. Whether one works
in Monsanto's laboratories or in a Permaculture eco village. It is human
nature, at its present level.

Man cannot escape himself by donning a new "green" garment.

Daniel