permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture research - the early days and survey geography

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rafter sass ferguson <liberationecology@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture research - the early days and survey geography
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 01:50:32 -0400

Hey folks,

Just a little update – and breakdown – on the survey responses so far:
http://liberationecology.org/2012/07/23/geographic-breakdown-of-survey-respondents-to-date/

A lot of folks have been curious about when the results of this survey will
be made available – which is great. I want to reiterate that we are still
in the first few days of a 2 year project. I’m excited to develop and share
preliminary analyses well before the end of the project, but there are more
than a couple steps in between now and then. The survey itself will be up
and running for another several months. (Hint, hint.)

That being said, the new post is a snapshot of a the first week of the
survey. I’m sharing a geographic breakdown right now, just because it’s too
soon to dive into more in-depth analysis. I will soon be sharing some other
early results of systematic literature analysis – or bibliometrics – that
went into my proposal dissertation – so stay tuned.

liberationecology..org ...featuring pretty charts!

Best,
Rafter

--
Rafter Sass Ferguson, MS
Doctoral Student | Crop Sciences Department

  • [permaculture] Permaculture research - the early days and survey geography, rafter sass ferguson, 07/24/2012