permaculture - [permaculture] Nth American Permaculture Conference ??

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Nth American Permaculture Conference ??
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:13:34 +1000

Nth American Permaculture Conference ?

Hey guys...not so long ago there was discussion on a likely Conference for
all Nth America...whats happened to that energy ? has anyone picked up the
challenge?, taken an initiative and moved it forward ? Skeeta, are you
still in there ? I reckon its time to take the bull by the horns and jump
in the deep end.

At the International Conference in Jordan, IPC10, Scott Pitman and I
discussed future international structures in a workshop. There has been
waned discussion since but with Cuba's IPC11 just around the corner the
agenda will gain more development. One thread is to realise the continental
regions of the world. Then to consider each region having conferences.
Europe is already well advanced on this with their 12th Conference
happening in Kassel this year 1-5th August. Central America has had a few.
No other region to my knowledge has gone there yet.

Something worthy of development eh what ?

Stay strong
[image: Picture]
Steve Hart
Ecology Architect
skype: stevenlawrencehart

  • [permaculture] Nth American Permaculture Conference ??, Steve Hart, 07/10/2012