permaculture - [permaculture] Sepp Holzer Permaculture Course in Detroit- Spaces left

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Vicki McLellan" <vicki5555@juno.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Sepp Holzer Permaculture Course in Detroit- Spaces left
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:14:35 GMT

Take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to meet and learn from
Sepp Holzer. He will be making his firs visit in the Midwest May 15-19.
Register NOW. Space is very limited. See link for details about the event.
Market gardening/ small farming is alive and well in Detroit. Come and see
what we are doing. For additional information, contact Nathan Ayers:
Ayers.Nathan@gmail.com and facebook: The Rebel Farmer comes to Detroit:
(https://www.facebook.com/events/118935111572962/) Vicki McLellanSoutheast
Michigan Permaculture Guild
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33