permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Central America bike tour

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Central America bike tour
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 06:09:00 +0000

Hi Marie-

Sounds like a fun trip! We made a trip several years ago and visited the
Instituto Mesoamericana de Permacultura in Atitlan Guatemala.
http://imapermacultura.wordpress.com/

Also check out Project Bona Fide on Isla Omatepe in Nicaragua:
http://projectbonafide.com/

I have never been there but you may also want to check out Finca de las Nubes
in Nica:
http://fincalasnubes.com/

buena suerte!
Loren Luyendyk