permaculture - [permaculture] Todays Workshop- Composting Heater

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, lapg@arashi.com, International Permaculture List <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>
  • Cc: lapg@arashi.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Todays Workshop- Composting Heater
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 08:05:31 -0800 (PST)

This shower will wash your sins away. Using the heat nature has provided, we
will harvet the warmth from a compost pile to heat an outdoor shower made
from the trees that fell in Decembers Wind Storm in Pasadena. The shower
water will water the plants that cover the trellis. You'll have a pizza and
drinks for lunch from a dragons belly. This day your meter will be on green.

Where:959 E. Topeka Pasadena, CA 91104
When: 10:00am-4:30pm
Who: Directed by Ray Cirino 818-834-7074
Why: Because we can be more sustainable than our cities blueprint.

$35

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos/396722b9-cd0f-4f64-b9d0-68f917a0deba

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.

  • [permaculture] Todays Workshop- Composting Heater, Ray Cirino, 03/03/2012