permaculture - [permaculture] Making Permaculture Maps with Dan Halsey in British Columbia, Pacific Northwest Maps.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Javan Kerby Bernakevitch <jk.bernakevitch@gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [permaculture] Making Permaculture Maps with Dan Halsey in British Columbia, Pacific Northwest Maps.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:54:07 -0800

We all have to make them.

But more often than not our PDC's covered maybe a moment on maps. The map
is not the territory however a map that pursues to answer the question
"What is here?" can be the difference between a design that that flourishes
into succession or degenerates into un-utilized energies.

If you're like most, your maps skills could benefit from a little more
eduction and hands on skill building.

In three short weeks Dan Halsey of Southwoods Food Forestry and
Permaculture design will be making his first trek to teach permaculture
design and map making in Victoria, Vancouver Island, British Columbia.

A mere stone's throw from Seattle (the ferry is $85 return) or Vancouver if
you're creating food forests, gardens or landscapes that go beyond
ornamentals you'll want to make sure you take in this course.

March 23-31, 2012

To learn more visit Permaculture Design and Drafting
<http://www.permaculturebc.com/-Permaculture-Drafting-Design-2012>
http://www.permaculturebc.com/-Permaculture-Drafting-Design-2012

If you're interested in more courses like these visit our website and sign
up for our newsletter or like us on Facebook.

*Be Fruitful and Mulch Apply.** ** *

*
*

*Javan Kerby Bernakevitch B.Comn.*
*Permaculture BC*
P - 250.709.7014 E - javan@permaculturebc.com W -
www.permaculturebc.com
<http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Island-Permaculture/>
Follow our conversations at: [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Permaculture-BC/170547489661423>
[image:
Twitter] <http://twitter.com/permaculturebc> [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/javan-kerby-bernakevitch/30/807/544>
[image:
Meetup] <http://www.meetup.com/Vancouver-Island-Permaculture/> [image:
YouTube] <http://www.youtube.com/user/PermacultureBc>
[image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/permaculturebc>Latest tweet: If you
missed it, a short radio clip on Permablitzes, Permaculture and Urban
agriculture http://t.co/qVNNLks4
Follow @permaculturebc <http://twitter.com/permaculturebc> Reply
<http://twitter.com/?status=@permaculturebc%20&in_reply_to_status_id=175617070929686530&in_reply_to=permaculturebc>
Retweet
<http://twitter.com/?status=RT%20%40permaculturebc%3A%20If%20you%20missed%20it%2C%20a%20short%20radio%20clip%20on%20Permablitzes%2C%20Permaculture%20and%20Urban%20agriculture%20http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FqVNNLks4>
08:22 Mar-02<http://twitter.com/permaculturebc/statuses/175617070929686528>
Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/twitter?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=twitter&utm_campaign=apps>

Get a signature like this.
<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>
CLICK
HERE.<http://r1.wisestamp.com/r/landing?promo=19&dest=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wisestamp.com%2Femail-install%3Futm_source%3Dextension%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpromo_19>

  • [permaculture] Making Permaculture Maps with Dan Halsey in British Columbia, Pacific Northwest Maps., Javan Kerby Bernakevitch, 03/02/2012