permaculture - [permaculture] Farm and Food Jobs | connecting people to farms and food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Farm and Food Jobs | connecting people to farms and food
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:25:05 -0500

http://farmandfoodjobs.wordpress.com/

About

Farm and Food Jobs aims to be a singular, nation-wide source for job
seekers and prospective employers in agriculture and food related
industries. We hope to connect like-minded people who value the many
steps it takes to bring food from farms to tables.

Whether you are looking for full time work or volunteer opportunities,
we hope that you’ll find the perfect fit here at Farm and Food Jobs.

To post a job on Farm and Food Jobs, please email the job description
to farmandfoodjobs@gmail.com. With your job posted on our site,
you’ll reach a targeted pool of applicants – people dedicated to
working for organizations just like yours!