permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seed and Plant Resources: Startup seed & plant supplier spreadsheet and search engine (Google custom search engine enhanced - searches content of sites listed in the CSE)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seed and Plant Resources: Startup seed & plant supplier spreadsheet and search engine (Google custom search engine enhanced - searches content of sites listed in the CSE)
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:07:25 -0500

On 1/30/2012 11:24 PM, carolyn anderson wrote:
this is wonderful! And timely. Thanks for sharing.

Hope you can use it. I plan to add many more entries on an ongoing basis, a work-in-progress, eventually to include fruit and nut resources. It will be useful to find seeds needed each year for my home and market gardens. LL

the search engine - can locate specific seeds at vendor's website
http://permaculturevisions.weebly.com/
Search the seed and plant websites
the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsWaW9JX4vkNdDFXMGFLWGEzdjFXLXcyYWNwbVJ2aVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsWaW9JX4vkNdDFXMGFLWGEzdjFXLXcyYWNwbVJ2aVE&hl=en_US#gid=0
additional resources
Seed and Plant Resources<https://sites.google.com/site/seedkeeping/>
Seed and Plant Resources Source lists for seeds and plants: non-gmo,
open pollinated, heirloom and more.
https://sites.google.com/site/seedkeeping/