permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A better wheelbarrow

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A better wheelbarrow
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:25:10 -0800 (PST)

Dear Cory,
What worriedme is when I lost my business and everything I had even my health
when I was ripped off. I have a rocket stove and oven that is a very special
way to cancel out co2's and other harmful fumes that I ca't afford a patent
on, but have shared it with permies and third world countries just about of
what you said.
I love your path by the way. Keep up the god work.
The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.