permaculture - Re: [permaculture] most serious threat to the environment, livestock, and human health

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cory Brennan <cory8570@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] most serious threat to the environment, livestock, and human health
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 07:54:41 -0800 (PST)

Thanks very much  for sending this out broadly - please, others, forward this
to your lists. If we keep doing that alone, just effectively exposing the
crimes of Monsanto and pressuring others to not participate, we will bring
Monsanto down eventually.

I am forwarding and supporting a campaign to pressure grocery stores to
eliminate GMO corn, and another one to make GMO crops illegal in Calif.  I
can't spend too much time on activism, but this is a key area that needs
reform, and it doesn't take that long for any of us to take some action.
Monsanto is a leverage point - the ugliest of the ultra-ugly - where we can
turn the tide of destruction.....