permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Strictly Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Strictly Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:36:53 -0500

On 1/27/2008 8:37 AM, Michael wrote:

Why not put a link in the list signature file to a location that would
allow a post to be flagged, weighted, and archived to a read-only list
of discussion highlights?

That's a great idea. This list is mirrored by a Google Group and a Google Blogger Blog. If I opened the blog up for public commenting then weight could be added to relevant posts. Otherwise, and a better solution, edit the message subject header to refine the topic discussed, then Blogger will more effectively sort each post according to subject when creating labels that guide visitors to most often discussed subjects. Anyone can subscribe to the Group and further develop discussion on special subjects while creating new threads; I can allow anyone interested in participating in the Google site for this list where collaborations started in this list and further developed in the Group can be turned into works-in-progress or finished documents for online public viewing and download; Google Docs can be used within Google groups as a serious, robust collaborative tool that can merge graphics with formatted or unformatted text.

LL

  • Re: [permaculture] Strictly Permaculture, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/29/2011