permaculture - [permaculture] Cruickshank on Kew: The Garden That Changed the World (BBC)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Cruickshank on Kew: The Garden That Changed the World (BBC)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 02:09:51 +0000 (GMT)

I was watching this great documentary last night and wanted to recommend it
to other listers, as i think that anybody with an interest in gardening would
enjoy this entertaining show.

I have included a piratebay link, but if that is blocked where you are, then
I will be happy to suggest alternatives.

Chris

Cruickshank on Kew: The Garden That Changed the World (BBC)

Nature Documentary hosted by Dan Cruickshank, published by BBC in 2009 -
English narration

As the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew prepare to celebrate their 250th
anniversary, Dan Cruickshank unearths some of the surprising stories that
shaped the famous gardens. His travels take him from the royal gardens to the
corridors of power and the outposts of Empire as he pieces together Kew's
story, uncovering tales of bravery, high adventure, passion and drama.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6885571/BBC_Cruickshank_on_Kew_The_Garden_That_Changed_the_World_x264_AA