permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Oppose the New Zealand Government Food Bill 160-2

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Oppose the New Zealand Government Food Bill 160-2
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 13:48:41 -0500

On 11/27/2011 1:22 PM, Thomas Paul Jahn wrote:
please sign and spred!

http://www.petitiononline.co.nz/petition/oppose-the-new-zealand-government-food-bill-160-2/1301

How about a link to the bill itself so we can see what it is about. Why did the stupid fools use the crap site Petition Online - tricked me into creating a login account and what the hell do they need that for...the stupid f***wits didn't even include an active link to the bill from the petition..what a loss...hire idiots to do a job, you get idiot work.. When I take my time to contribute my support and find crap like that it makes me less interested in supporting anything. Its as if my time counts for nothing. So what is the bill about?