permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Maintaining the garden

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thomas Paul Jahn <thomaspauljahn@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Maintaining the garden
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 19:28:46 +0100

Thanks Lawrence. Yes my blog is in Danish (not norwegian), but I will post
from time to time in english. Just to reach out to the world.

What is really needed here in Denmark is a danish site. Not that danes had
problems with english, but when we keep reading english, nothing will
happen around us. Then it is like virtual reality. We need to comunicate
with each other and see and feel that this is our time and place to make
the change. Locally.

Thanks for support. I keep you updated whenever we post in English.

And now I am looking forward for a discussion about chop and drop! The
scene is open :)

cheers
Thomas