permaculture - [permaculture] More on Kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] More on Kickstarter
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 02:57:11 +0000 (GMT)

I was not initially going to subject list members to any shameless self
promotion on our first small Kickstarter project, as it is only slightly
Permaculture related, but it seems that the staff have taken a liking to the
idea, so I wanted to share with you here.

Yesterday we were featured on top of the KS blog page.

http://www.kickstarter.com/blog/new-projects-are-living-forever

Even better news. The top item on the KS Facebook page is a link to the blog
and the image they are using is the Mayan patch.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/800173688/2012-mayan-calendar-on-a-state-of-the-art-patch?ref=video

It just goes to show that if you have a project (however whacky it seems), KS
is a great venue for getting things started.

Chris