permaculture - Re: [permaculture] kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] kickstarter
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 04:17:37 +0100 (BST)

I am so pleased to see that Paul's project was funded so quickly.
Congratulations!  I think that Kickstarter is a great resource for all
permies with good ideas.

Even though my own project is floundering at the moment, rather than promote
my own kickstarter, I would like to urge to take a look at the Open Source
Ecology project instead.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/622508883/global-village-construction-set?ref=history

While I am sure that many of you are familiar with the OSE concept, this is a
great chance to get involved.
The rewards look to be a very good long term investment, especially those
involving site visits and long term training.

I hope that we can help get this key stone permaculture project off the
ground.

Chris