permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture on College Campuses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture on College Campuses
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:29:14 -0600

Justin,

Fortunately for me (but unfortunately for others to follow) we don't have
meeting minutes and a lot of documentation. Since the college is very
liberal arts-ish I have a lot of freedom. Usually we have informal meetings
or meetings in passing. I do have grant proposals, but am unsure how public
those should be. Lots of e-mails too, but they probably should be kept
private.

I will be documenting the project and progression through a new website, and
likely on my profile at permacultureglobal.com in the meantime as the
website gets developed. Winter is coming (tonight actually, 10-20 inches of
snow forecast) so I anticipate having more time to put into office work.

Stay tuned,
--
Jason Gerhardt
Designer and Educator